Linearity Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) has established the following personal information protection policy regarding the handling of customer information using various services and websites provided by the Company.
Established February 25, 2021
Linearity Co., Ltd.
CEO Sandor Markon
1．Acquisition of personal information
When we collect personal information from customers, we will notify you of the purpose of use in advance and then obtain it by an appropriate method.
2．purpose of use
We will use the personal information obtained from the customer only for the purpose of use notified in advance, and if we use it beyond this range, we will give the customer’s consent in advance unless permitted by law. To get.
We will manage the personal information obtained from customers in an appropriate manner. In addition, we will not disclose or provide your personal information to a third party without your consent, except as permitted by law.
If a customer wishes to inquire, correct, or delete his / her personal information, we will promptly respond within a reasonable range after confirming that he / she is the customer himself / herself. ..
We will comply with laws and regulations related to personal information protection, and will continuously review our efforts regarding personal information protection and strive to improve and improve them.
Purpose of use of personal information
We will use the name, address, telephone number, facsimile number, e-mail address, and other personal information obtained from the customer through our services and inquiries posted on this website for the following purposes. Use within the range of.
(1) Responses to inquiries and inquiries from customers
(2) Responses to requests for materials, etc. from customers
(3) Our products and services, and other services that are performed in accordance
with customer requests or consent Information provision
Disclosure and provision of personal information to third parties
We will not disclose or provide personal information to third parties except in the following cases.
(1) With the consent of the person
(2) When disclosure or provision is requested based on laws and regulations
(3) Necessary for the protection of human life, body or property, and with the consent of the person When it is difficult to obtain
(4) When it is necessary for the national government or local public bodies to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, and with the consent of the individual, the affairs can be carried out. When there is a risk of hindrance
(5) When entrusting a part of our business and entrusting the handling of personal information to the outsourcer to the extent necessary
If you wish to disclose, correct, add, delete, suspend the use, delete or suspend the provision of personal information provided to us, please contact us regarding the handling of other personal information.
Please note that when making inquiries, we will confirm that you are the customer (or agent).
*If you suspend or delete all or part of your personal information, we may not be able to provide services that meet your needs.
In addition, we may not be able to respond to requests for suspension or deletion of personal information that we hold in accordance with relevant laws and regulations.
Update of personal information protection policy